Senior Offshore Pipeline Installation Engineer
Do you want to work on Offshore installation projects, involving engineering of subsea pipelines for the Oil & Gas and opportunity to develop in Renewable Energy markets? Are you experienced with subsea pipeline installation, designs, but want to develop in other fields as well? Then we hope to hear from you.
You are part of the team identifying construction stages, possibilities of subsea pipelines and tie-in installation. You will be developing technically sound and cost-effective solutions based on your experience and knowledge of the industry.
The work is performed in house (Rotterdam), but if required you can work at the client’s office during projects. Due to a wide variety of responsibilities you can develop yourself as an engineer and see different stages during the project. Offshore Independents is involved from tendering till operational support and based on interest and experience you can support the project where necessary.
You will work for a young, flexible and international company who is decisive and can switch fast and go along with a continuous changing environment. You will get quite some responsibility but you can always find support within our team where there is a wide variety of knowledge. We offer you a challenging combined job within a small and innovative team.
- Developing pipelines laying procedure, defining construction methods, vessel spread, equipment
- Developing subsea tie-in installation procedures, defining tasks, equipment, deck arrangement
- Developing an execution schedule of pipe laying and tie-ins
- Developing subsea pipeline pre-, commissioning procedure and schedules
- Taking responsibility for engineering activities and progress of projects;
- Leading a project team of engineers/draftsmen;
- Design, analyze, calculate and specify offshore pipelines;
- Preparation of offshore installation related procedures;
- Providing support during the projects from tender till operations;
- Contribute to the development of the Company's technical knowledge and experience;
- Work together with clients and engineering manager and inform about progress and planning;
- A BSc or MSc in Mechanical, Civil or Marine Engineering;
- A minimum of 5 years of experience with Marine Construction Projects;
- Experience with pipeline and/or subsea tie-in installation/transportation methods, construction stages, codes and standards,
- Experience with pipeline software packages and industry standards;
- Experience as senior engineer leading other engineers and draftsmen;
- Willingness to learn about other stages of a project like tendering or operational support;
- Proactive attitude, proactive, confident and flexible;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Dutch work permit
- A diversity of interesting projects;
- Excellent salary and working conditions;
- A young, flexible and open organization to work in;
- Options for housing, car, laptop, public transport subscription etc;
- Possibilities to develop further as discipline lead by training and practical experience
Offshore Independents is an independent, privately owned company offering a wide array of project services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. You will also work for our sister company ARC-SES, which is dedicated to the Renewables market. Our services cover complex engineering analyses, procurement & tendering support and project management & consultancy. We have a loyal and valued customer base consisting of operators, contractors, engineering companies, asset owners, law firms, government and lenders.
Want to find out more about our possibilities or projects you can work on?
Visit our website www.offshoreindependents.com and www.arc-ses.com