Are you a Project Manager Oil & Gas with experience in working at complex, multi discipline offshore projects abroad ? Can you work together with your team, the client and subcontractors to finish projects in time and within budget according to technical specifications? Then we are interested in meeting you.
For our division Operational Support Services (OPS) we are looking for an experienced project manager Oil & Gas for approximately one year. From the moment the project starts you’ll be responsible for managing the project within planning, budget and according to technical specifications.
You can translate specifications and client questions to practical solutions together with your engineering team. During engineering you already have contact with departments like work preparation, fabrication, logistics, vessel management and subcontractors to make sure everybody is fully informed about the project. You ensure that the whole project team works according to quality and control procedures and certificating body regulations and standards. Interface and coordinating and being vocal point for all parties involved are key points in our multi discipline projects.
Your work will be executed from our office in Rotterdam or at our clients office.
- Interface and coordinate all involved parties in multi discipline projects
- Translate client specifications to practical engineering solutions
- Coordinate working process between engineering, fabrication, logistics, vessel management and subcontractors
- Follow client guidelines and quality procedures and standards throughout the whole project
- Responsible for executing the project within time, budget and quality measures
- A Bachelor or master degree in mechanical engineering or comparable
- 10+ years in managing complex, multidiscipline projects within Oil & Gas
- Pro-active leader with strong communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- Ability to travel frequently
- Excellent salary and working conditions
- A young, flexible and open organization to work in
- Options for housing, car, laptop, public transport subscription etc.
- Possibilities to develop as an engineer by training and practical experience
Offshore Independents is an independent, privately owned company offering a wide array of project services to the Offshore Oil and Gas industry. Our services cover complex engineering analyses, procurement & tendering support and project management & consultancy. We have a loyal and valued customer base consisting of operators, contractors, engineering companies, asset owners, law firms, government and lenders.
Want to find out more about our possibilities or projects you can work on? Visit our website www.offshoreindependents.com or apply via this button