Offshore Cable Engineer
Do you want to work on Offshore Cable Installation projects, and be involved in the engineering and construction of Offshore Cable Projects for the Renewable Energy market? Are you experienced with Offshore cable installation? Then we hope to hear from you.
You will work on a diversity of engineering projects within the offshore cable discipline and work together with a multidisciplinary team of engineers and draftsmen. You’ll focus on preparing operational procedures, analyzing and designing cable installation methodologies and operations for projects within the offshore wind market.
The work is performed in house (Rotterdam), but if required you can work at the client’s office during projects. Due to a wide variety of responsibilities you can develop yourself as an engineer and see different stages during the project. ARC-SES is involved from tendering till operational support and based on interest and experience you can support the project where necessary.
You will work for a young, flexible and international company who is decisive and can switch fast and go along with a continuous changing environment. You will get quite some responsibility but you can always find support within our team where there is a wide variety of knowledge. We offer you a challenging combined job within a small and innovative team.
- Taking responsibility for engineering activities and progress of projects;
- Providing technical content and innovative solutions;
- Design, analyze, calculate and specify offshore cables and structures;
- Perform calculations with Software like OrcaFlex;
- Prepare installation related procedures.
- Providing support during the projects from tender till operations;
- Contribute to the development of the Company's technical knowledge and experience;
- Work together with clients and engineering manager and inform about progress and planning;
- A minimum of 3 years of experience with Cable Installation Projects;
- Experience with cable projects and/or Marine installation/transportation methods incl. related engineering software packages and industry standards;
- Willingness to learn about other stages of a project like tendering or operational support;
- Proactive attitude, proactive, confident and flexible;
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written;
- Dutch work permit;
- Residing in Holland or Belgium.
- You are communicatively strong and you have a high level of commitment.
- Excellent salary and working conditions;
- A young, flexible and open organization to work in;
- Options for housing, car, laptop, public transport subscription etc.;
- Possibilities to develop further as discipline lead by training and practical experience
Offshore Independents is an independent, privately owned company offering a wide array of project services to the Offshore Wind Industry. Our services cover complex engineering analyses, procurement & tendering support and project management & consultancy. We have a loyal and valued customer base consisting of operators, contractors, engineering companies, asset owners, law firms, government and lenders.
Want to find out more about our possibilities or projects you can work on?