Do you want to work on Offshore installation projects, involving engineering for subsea pipelines, cables and structures for the Oil & Gas and Renewables market? And are you experienced with analyses, designs and drawings, but want to develop in other fields as well? Then we hope to hear from you.
You will focus on analyzing, designing, calculating and drawing all sorts of offshore structures for projects within the offshore (installation) markets, with software like Orcaflex and Ansys.
Based on information from our clients you’ll work closely together with our other engineers and our engineering manager to specify their ideas and concepts. The work is performed in house (Rotterdam), but if required you can work at the clients office during projects. Due to a wide variety of responsibilities you can develop yourself as an engineer and see different stages during the project. Offshore Independents is involved from tendering till operational support and based on interest and experience you can support the project where necessary.
You will work for a young, flexible and international company who is decisive and can switch fast and go along with a continuous changing environment. You will get quite some responsibility but you can always find support within our team where there is a wide variety of knowledge. We offer you a challenging combined job within a small and innovative team.
- Design, analyze, calculate and make drawings for offshore (installation) structures
- Perform calculations with Software like Orcaflex or Ansys
- Write installation procedures and reports to execute the project
- Support during the projects from tender till operations
- Work together with clients and engineering manager to inform about progress and planning
- A BSc or MSc in Mechanical Engineering, Marine Engineering or comparable
- 2 years of experience as an engineer in the offshore industry
- Experience with software like Orcaflex or Ansys
- Willingness to learn about other stages of a project like tendering or operational support
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
- Dutch nationality, EU citizen or in possession of a Dutch work permit
- Excellent salary and working conditions
- A young, flexible and open organization to work in
- Options for housing, car, laptop, public transport subscription etc.
- Possibilities to develop as an engineer by training and practical experience
Offshore Independents is an independent, privately owned company offering a wide array of project services to the Offshore Oil and Gas Industry. You will also work for our sister company ARC-SES, which is dedicated to the Renewables market. Our services cover complex engineering analyses, procurement & tendering support and project management & consultancy. We have a loyal and valued customer base consisting of operators, contractors, engineering companies, asset owners, law firms, government and lenders.
Want to find out more about our possibilities or projects you can work on? Visit our website www.offshoreindependents.com and www.arc-ses.com